The main tools available in Office 365
Despite the fact that Office 365 is a completely new software that has a number of advantages, there are still software tools used by many users of the following nature:
- Word is an excellent text editor that is ideal for a huge range of problem solving, because on the one hand, you will be able to create the simplest and most accessible text documents here, and on the other hand, you will be able to develop something more complex. As for creating more complex documents – with a rich "inner world", there are practically no restrictions, because when creating you can use: text, pictures, fills, fonts, tables, media files and many other additions that make the document more saturated and complete;
- Excel – according to most users, the most practical version of the application, which aims to give the user the opportunity to create gorgeous tables with information in them. Many use this app in Office 365 with OneDrive, at least in order to systematize the information, and then perform a certain series of actions with it: turn the data into a graph, perform a mass replacement of certain data, make quick calculations using specialized formulas, etc. It turns out, on the one hand, users have an application for creating tables at their disposal, but on the other hand, the capabilities of this tool are much more extensive;
- PowerPoint is the most accessible tool for most users, which aims to allow you to create presentations. Creating presentations can be done by both a child and an adult. Based on this, presentations are not limited to anything, both in terms of creation and in terms of information content, since here you can use: backgrounds, texts, music, pictures, videos, graphs, tables, specialized design and much more. Creating a presentation is not a complicated process, since in most cases it is an exciting activity that captivates users like a kind of game in which you have to create some integral information material from individual particles yourself, which is not a shame to present;
- Outlook is a completely updated software aimed at working with email. If we talk about this tool, then we can say with full confidence that Office 365 with the Cloud allows you to process emails more efficiently and, most importantly, has the ability to protect them as much as possible. The tool is capable of: filtering incoming / outgoing emails, allows you to send mailings to certain contacts, makes it possible to block spam, perfectly blocks viruses and much more;
- OneNote - in fact, here is the best version of notepad, but only in electronic format. This is a more convenient version of the tool, since it differs from paper media in that it is impossible to forget it anywhere and it can become available anywhere where there is at least some computer or gadget, and access to the Internet. In addition, the notebook is able to build a kind of hierarchical chain of the tasks you have recorded, which is very convenient, since everything is simple to look for and the right record is always in front of your eyes;
- Publisher – you will no longer have to look for some simpler tool with the functions of a field editor, where using the simplest tools it is possible to achieve the result you need from the project, since this software is quite enough for most users. The simplest set of tools, which is aimed only at correctly preparing the markup of a document for printing or subsequent design, will please a huge number of users;
- Access is a fantastic application that has an option that allows you to process databases in various formations. It's very cool, but that's not all… If you buy Microsoft Office 365, you will be able to independently create small applications that allow you to process individual databases. This is very convenient if you need software for specific tasks, but you can't find this anywhere, it turns out to be easier to create your own program, adjust it and use it in any direction;
- OneDrive is a good add–on option for any program, because the main purpose of such a tool lies in the fact that it allows you to refuse to use external media to transfer or save information. This is convenient because if the project you are working on needs constant availability, it is easier to use virtual storage than a USB flash drive. The presence of any gadget and a not very powerful Internet connection will allow you to access files stored in OneDrive in a matter of seconds. In addition, the "cloud" can also be used to share files with friends or work colleagues who are not near you, and may even be on another continent.
In general, Microsoft Office 365 on 5 PCs with 5 Tb OneDrive is a great working tool that has everything you need in everyday life. It is clear that not all applications you will use every day, but at least 2-3 you will have to constantly run and use them to do something. All the other applications, you can use as needed and it is very convenient, because you will run them only when you need it, and not at some other moments while you are at the computer.