In fact, the error 0xc000021a in Windows 8 has already appeared a long time ago, and even so, Microsoft can not do anything with it, and everything from the fact that this error has little Other structure than its "classmates", which often disappear after the next update of the operating system.
Primary symptoms of error 0xc000021a
In fact, not that globally complex is to see the error 0xc000021a not, because it has a very simple and intimidating appearance for most PC users, which looks like a blue "death screen". It is on the blue screen, you can see the inscription in English and the error code, which will just describe your problem.
Causes of error 0xc000021a
- The reasons for the error we are considering may be an incredible number, but more often than not, the problem lies in the fact that not so long ago you used an earlier version of Windows on your not quite new computer, and recently switched to the G8. That's it at such moments and there are conflicts between your old hardware and newer software.
- You tried to update, but suddenly there was some kind of malfunction, which can be connected with anything: disconnected the Internet, turned off the light and so on.
- Some of the files that you installed on your computer do not match your OS.
- It is possible to install software that has the ability to collide full-scale with the operating system Windows 8.
- You tried to restore the hard drive and the backup program, it was not performed correctly, which caused errors in the OS.
In general, there can be an incredible number of reasons in this case, so you should understand that if you yourself can not determine what exactly led to the error, you should use third-party diagnostic software that has the opportunity to independently understand everything and to indicate to you the cause of the error Problems.
How to fix 0xc000021a error
- Initially, you need to try rebooting the system and even, to restore it. This method is almost not workable, since there are a number of software reasons in Win 8 that do not allow the OS to recover fully in this case, which leads to the continuation of the permanent appearance of the error already known to you.
- You should try to remove the update "kb3004365", because It can be the cause of all your troubles.
- Now, we turn to checking system files for errors - this will let you know what exactly is the error 0xc000021a in Windows 8 and what kind of roots it has. With Administrator rights, you need to go to the Command line -> register the following command: "sfc / scannow" -> wait until the system finishes checking on its own and, if necessary, corrects those system patches / files that require it. As soon as the check with the first command is completed, you need to enter the second one: "DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth" and again, wait for the OS verification to finish.
- Still, it is possible to try to enter the OS using a bootable disk with the system, since it often allows you to get to the "Desktop" without any problems, and from there, to all other folders, to remove all unnecessary ones from them, or vice versa, to copy an important , Before reinstalling the OS.
- Pay attention also to when exactly the error occurs and the blue screen appears. If the OS boots up and only then does the blue screen appear - it means only that the problem breaks into an application that runs in automatic mode. Therefore, the application needs to be disabled. If the OS boots, but the error 0xc000021 occurs after you download a particular application, therefore, this application must be uninstalled.
- Also, it is possible to try to eliminate the error using the "Doctor Watson" program or something similar to it. The main thing is to install the program as required by the installer and be sure, do not disable the program's autorun, since it will be launched in conjunction with Windows 8 and as a consequence, will collect all the data you need for operating the OS. In general, in order for the application to fully function, you have to do the following: go to the path where the "OS \ System32 \ Drwtsm32.exe." Application was installed and copy it -> go to the "Command line" and paste the copied path -> We make a choice of parameters that must be used without fail: visual alerting, creating a backup copy of the memory and adding it to the existing log file -> rebooting the system and pressing the "F" key during loading, in order to display a window where it is possible to select the download item And "Last successful configuration" -> reboot the system and click on "F" -> select the OS that you are using and once again reboot the system.
After all the above actions, surely the error 0xc000021a in Windows 8 will disappear, as you will be able to eliminate it yourself with the help of various actions, the main of which will be the 3rd and 5th items described above in the list.